Generate sustainable business value with an agile HR Operating Model
In a business enviroment where uncertainty reigns, agility is a must. Same is true for HR. Providing a consistent employee experience is key. Our proven agile HR operating models help companies to pave the way in all dimensions. We are shaping the future of HR organizations.#Services #Processes #People&Skills #Organization #Data #Infrastructure #Governance #PartnerManagement #EmployeeExperience
Build HR Strategy
Talent Management is increasingly seen as a key element of any successful business. Grow the value-add of your human resources activities and, in doing so, make significant steps towards securing the long-term competitiveness of your company. We help with the development and the implementation of a roadmap/strategy for HR processes and HR IT that can be used globally.
Plan Digitalization impact
Insightful workforce planning based on a prediction of the impact of digitalization effects over time can create a great competitive advantage for organizations in the future. We provide solutions to:
- Assess the impact digitalization would have on your workforce and achieve a higher cost efficiency by controlling the transformation and implementation with foresight
- Take the right HR & IT measures to support the transition to a digital organization and the implementation of new technologies
Design HR Operating Model
In order to stay competitive in today´s fast changing world, it is has become crucial for organizations to introduce new digital business models, create new partnerships, implement new technologies and processes and develop new skills. The capability of an organization to adapt to a changing environment in an agile manner will be key to its success. We support our clients in:
- Designing all required components of a future-fit HR operating model shaping the future of their services, processes, talents & skills, organization, data & technology, finance, governance & partner management.
- Analyzing and selecting the best format for the future operating model in terms of sourcing, shoring, sharing, ...
Design HR Org. & Processes
HR functions are widely distributed across geographies, business divisions, functions and technologies. The question of where and how to allocate decision power is therefore essential to answer. It is important to define a "to-be" organization that fits the business strategy, transform your processes and bring them to life. We support our clients in:
- Assessing the maturity, automation and value potential of the HR organization and processes
- Designing and implementing processes, roles and responsibilities for efficient end-to-end business processes with HR touch points
- Making sure that the new organization is easily adaptable to business change
A huge part of our success is based on the passion and experience that our colleagues show every day.